Privacy & Cookies
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Dream 5 Inc. / The Cobblers whose registered office is at [enter address here].
To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 13 years of age. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site.
What Information We Collect
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
- To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases you make.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests.
- We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of operating systems used to access the Site; and (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to track Site traffic (page hits) and view aggregate or anonymous user data.
- By submitting a request for a repair quote or by signing up for our SMS list, you are automatically opted into SMS communications. When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include quote estimates, order updates, offers, or other marketing information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us by emailing email@example.com
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive ZERO to SIX messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
Third Party Site Cookies:
IP Addresses: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
The personal information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in, secured databases. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer and storing.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Account
If a registered account holder’s information changes or a registered account holder wishes to terminate his or her account, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered account holder. Account holders may update information or terminate their account under their account settings or by emailing us at: Info@thecobblers.com
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication.
Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s account at any time, in its sole discretion.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: Info@thecobblers.com
Or : The Cobblers, 6300 NE 4th Ave, Miami, FL 33138, USA
Thank you for visiting our site (this “Site”)! This Site is operated by Supplying Demand Inc (“Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) and allows you to: (a) participate in interactive features that we may make available such as, but not limited to, purchasing The Cobblers products (“Product”); (b) register as a user of the Site; or (c) simply view or browse this Site. These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Site, and your agreement is a condition of using the Site.
Binding Effect; Modifications to these Terms and Conditions
This is a binding agreement. By using the Site or any services provided in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Company from time to time. Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. You will be notified via email of any material changes to these Terms and Conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective when specified in the relevant notification to you or, if the change is immaterial, immediately upon posting on the Site. Any use by you of the Site after such revisions shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such revisions. If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Subject to the following section on “Age Requirements for Purchases,” registration and participation on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 13 years of age.
We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. By using this Site, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
Age Requirements for Purchases
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase Products on the Site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions during the checkout process and/or by clicking “Complete Order,” you represent and certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally able to enter into any and all purchase agreements with Company and its partners, vendors, agents and service providers.
Modifications to the Site
Company shall have the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, but not limited to, the content, Products, hours of availability, and technological requirements needed for access or use. Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that confirmed orders for Products are not affected by any change or discontinuation made in accordance with this paragraph.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights
When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit to us.
All content on the Site, including text, hidden text within our source code, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, is subject to protection by copyright, trade mark, and other proprietary rights. In addition, the entire contents of the Site are copyrighted as a collective work under applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws and Company owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content.
All trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, Company, and/or partner companies. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
You may print or have printed by any third party any downloadable material contained on this Site provided that: (i) the material is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (ii) no copyright, author attribution, trade mark, legend or other proprietary notice is removed from the material; and (iii) the material is not altered in any manner. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, create derivative works, copy, redistribute, publish, transmit, display or in any way exploit any content or material from the Site without the express written permission of Company and the respective copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them.
If you choose a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security, including but not limited to, if you lose your user name or password. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Communications to the Site; License to Company
You hereby grant to Company a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, all communications, including but not limited to all product reviews, remarks, submissions, ideas, concepts, pictures or other information that you transmit to this Site (“User Content”), whether by email, uploading or otherwise. You will not be compensated for any User Content. By sending User Content to us, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content.
The Word on the Street The Cobblers really lives up to the hype !